Registration: Up to 8 teams (REGISTER NOW).
AGE: 8 years old & up
Location: South of Park in west lawn of SonRise Bible Church.
Time: Starts at Noon on Saturday, August 27th.
Each game will be 5 innings long. Each team gets a turn to throw bags each inning.
2. When you toss a bag at the cornhole board, any throw that does not go in a hole is considered a strike. If a player gets three strikes their team gets an out.
3. Each team gets three outs per inning.
4. If a bag lands on the board but does not go in, it will count
if knocked in on a subsequent pitch, however if the subsequent pitch goes in to another hole as well, the subsequent pitch will count and the one knocked in will not.
5. Players must have a batting order. No Pinch hitting.
6. If a bag is thrown into a hole, do as directed by each hole.
"Out" - You are out. No more throws. It's the next person's turn.
"Single" - Go and sit on the chair at first base. And player on a base advances one base.
"Double" - Advance past first base and sit on the chair at second base. Any player that was on base advances two bases.
"Triple" - Advance past first and second and sit on the chair at third base. All players advance three bases.
"Home Run" - Advance around all the bases. Any player on a base advances to home.
"Sacrifice Bunt" - You are out, but any player on base advances
one base (unless there are already 2 outs).
7. Each player that gets to home scores a run for their team.
8. Mercy Rule: 10 runs is the most runs a team can get per inning.
9. Each team should designate a scorekeeper to keep score for both sides and keep track of what inning it is and how many outs there are.